Shipping & Returns
Specific order questions not answered here can be sent to email@example.com. Please allow 48 - 72 hours for a response.
Typical order processing time may range anywhere between 3 - 7 business days, unless otherwise stated (such as a banner on our front page regarding travel/illness/etc)
We aim to get orders out as quickly as possible, but during busy times such as product launches & the holidays, orders will take more time to get through. Launch and holiday processing times may take between 7 - 14 business days.
If your order requires urgency (birthday, event, etc), please let us know and if possible, we will try to accommodate your request. This may not always be possible depending on our schedule.
|United States||2 - 5 business days after shipment|
|Canada & Mexico||1 - 3 weeks after shipment|
|International / Overseas||2 - 9 weeks after shipment|
All orders come with a USPS tracking number. You will automatically receive a tracking number through e-mail once your shipping label has been printed.
Please note that tracking numbers on international orders may be delayed or stop updating entirely once they cross the border.
If you have placed two or more orders and would like them to be combined into a single order, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please note that if a shipping confirmation email has already been sent, it is impossible to combine them.
Our store policy is to be as accurate and honest as possible when filling out customs forms. Lying about value is a serious offense and puts store-owners at risks of fines, or worse. Customers are fully responsible for any taxes or customs fees associated with receiving their order. We will not be able to refund any shipping & handling fees if you deny the package due to customs fees.
1. Wait a couple of days -- more often than not, USPS will prematurely label packages as "delivered" when in actuality, they are still sitting at the post office waiting to be delivered the next business day.
2. If a few days have passed and you are still unsure of your package's whereabouts, please call the post office to make sure it is not being held there. Sometimes they can talk to the mail carriers to see if they remember dropping the package off at your address. Sometimes there are comments left in their records of where the package was placed. If you contact your regional/local post office (instead of the national customer service hotline), they are usually able to look up the exact GPS location of where your package was dropped off.
3. Try asking your neighbors to see if something got mixed up or was delivered to the wrong door.
4. Double-check with your family members or roommates to make sure they didn't bring your package inside.
5. Check all areas of your property -- could it have gotten swept away or blown somewhere nearby? Be sure to check your yard, front/back door, porch, bushes, etc.
Once I hand something over to the United States Postal Service for shipping, it’s completely out of my hands, especially after it’s been marked as “Delivered”. Your local post office will be most qualified to help you locate your package!
ORDER DAMAGED IN TRANSIT OR INCORRECT UPON ARRIVAL
In cases of an order that has been damaged in transit, or if your order contained incorrect items, please send an email to email@example.com within 30 days of delivery so we can help.
Please include your full name, store order number, and photographs of the incorrect or damaged goods. Sometimes there are easy fixes for minor things like bent pin backs, which we can help instruct you to fix.
Due to inventory changes, unfortunately we cannot offer replacements or refunds 30 days past delivery.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND CANCELLATIONS
We do accept returns and exchanges. Our return policy lasts within 30 days of delivery. Due to inventory changes, if 30 days have gone by since your purchase was delivered, unfortunately your order may not be returned.
To be eligible for a return for any reason, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note that only full priced items may be returned. Sale, clearance, and seconds/B-grade pins are not eligible for return.
Customer must ship items back within 7 days of initiating the refund and include a tracking number. Customer will be responsible for paying the own shipping costs for returning the item(s). For returns over $50 USD, we suggest purchasing postal insurance.
Once the return is received and inspected, the refund will be processed (minus the order's original shipping & handling costs plus any applicable bank or Paypal processing fees) and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days after receiving your item.
RETURN TO SENDER ORDERS
If your order is returned to sender due to an error that is not ours (for example: shipping address provided is inaccurate, order was not picked up at post office, package was refused, unpaid customs etc.) you may elect to either have your order reshipped if an alternative address is provided and a re-shipment fee paid, OR you may elect for a refund of the item minus the shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. Please note that the re-shipment fee will be the original cost of shipping.