Return & Exchange Policy
Blushsprout does not accept returns and exchanges, with the exception of incorrect and/or damaged products.
Please open and inspect your package right away to ensure everything in your order looks correct. Due to inventory changes, unfortunately we cannot offer replacements or refunds 15 days past delivery.
In cases of an order that has been damaged in transit, or if your order contained incorrect item(s), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of delivery.
Please include your full name, order number, and photos of the incorrect or damaged goods. Sometimes there are easy fixes for minor things (like bent pin backs), which Blushsprout can help instruct to resolve.
If a return is the result of human error (missing items or wrong items), Blushsprout will provide either a) issue a partial or full refund (domestic and international customers), or
b) send a prepaid return label/ship replacements with no additional cost to the customer (domestic customers only)
To be eligible for a return or exchange for damaged or incorrect goods:
- Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must be in the original packaging.
- Customer must ship items back within 7 days of receiving the prepaid label from Blushsprout.
- EXCHANGES: Once the return is received and inspected, we will send out a replacement package to the original shipping address on file. If customer's address has changed since the return was initiated, the new address must be made known to Blushsprout beforehand.
- PARTIAL OR FULL REFUNDS: Once the return is received and inspected, the refund will be processed (minus the order's original shipping & handling costs + any applicable transaction fees), the refund credit will automatically be applied to customer's original method of payment within 7-14 days of receiving the return.
DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT
If your order was very obviously damaged while in transit (ex: the package arrives torn up, ran over with tire marks, crushed, etc), you will be required to file an insurance claim with us before any refunds or replacements can be sent out.
Send an email to email@example.com with your full name, order number, and photos of the damaged packaging and products. Do not throw out any of the damaged packaging or products until the insurance claim has been processed.
We will provide instructions for the insurance claim in an email response and work to resolve things with you from there.
RETURN TO SENDER ORDERS
Orders are returned to a non-frequently checked P.O. Box. This means that Blushsprout is not aware of most Return to Sender orders unless a customer reaches out.
If your order is returned to sender due to an error that is not Blushsprout's (for example: shipping address provided is inaccurate, order was not picked up at post office, package was refused, unpaid customs etc.) you may:
a) elect to either have your order reshipped if an alternative address is provided and a re-shipment fee is paid*, OR
b) you may elect for a refund of the item(s), minus the original shipping costs plus a 20% restocking fee.
*Please note that the re-shipment fee will be the original cost of shipping.