Pond Pals: Mushrooms (Green & Blue) Mini Pins (Set of 2)
☆ Gold plated hard enamel pin
☆ Approximately .5" on longest side, per pin
☆ One post with rubber backing
☆ Engraved backstamp for authenticity
☆ Colors may vary between your monitor's colors and the physical product. Enamel colors may also have slight variations from batch to batch.
☆ Our enamel pins typically come in two grades: Standard (best available) and Seconds (defective). Each pin made by hand and as a result, even Standard pins may have minor surface imperfections. Please read our grading guide for more information.
Order Processing Times
Order processing times (the time it takes to pack and ship out your order) typically fall between 7 to 14 business days.
During major shop updates, processing times have historically extended to 6 - 8 weeks, as all order fulfillment is solely handled by one person!
Estimated Transit & Delivery Times
DUE TO COVID-19, POSTAL TRANSIT DELAYS ARE TO BE EXPECTED WORLDWIDE.
All orders from our shop ship via USPS.
Domestic orders (within the United States) typically take between 2 to 10 days to be delivered.
International orders (outside of the United States) typically take between 5 to 12 weeks to be delivered.
Our shop accepts order cancellations within 2 hours of the order being placed. Please note that there is a 10% processing and restocking fee charged for all cancelled orders.
To request a cancellation and partial refund, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and order number. We will check the timestamps to see if the cancellation is eligible, and then process the 90% refund.
ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED AFTER 2 HOURS OF BEING PLACED.
Returns & Exchanges
All sales are final. We do not accept Returns. Please read over any item descriptions, dimensions, and grading guides carefully before purchasing.
We may accept exchanges for other shop items of equal or lesser value on a case-by-case basis, as long as the exchange is requested within 10 days of original order delivery. Customer will be responsible for all costs related to the exchange, including paying any shipping costs to & from our shop. Please contact email@example.com with your name and order number to request an exchange.
Exchanges may be determined on a case by case basis and we reserve the right to deny any exchange requests.
We are only able to change an order's shipping address if the shipping label has not yet been printed.
Once the label has been printed & the automated shipping confirmation email has gone out, we cannot reroute the order. Customer must wait until the order bounces back to our P.O. Box, then we can take the next steps (see next section).
Return to Sender Orders
For returned orders, Customer may choose to have the order reshipped (Customer is responsible for reshipment fees), or may choose to have the order refunded minus original shipping costs & the 10% restocking fee.
Combining Multiple Orders Together
Due to the volume of orders we receive on a regular basis, we are not able to combine the shipping of orders that were placed separately. Similarly, we are not able to combine orders placed through our online shop with monthly Blushsprout pin club shipments.
Order Damaged or Incorret Upon Arrival
If an item from your order arrived in a damaged state, or you received the wrong item, we will be happy to look into it and help! To ensure accurate and speedy assistance on the issue, please complete the following steps:
1. Take at least one photo of the item. In the case of DAMAGE, please take a photo of a) the damaged item(s), b) the exterior mailer packaging, and c) the interior mailer packaging. Make sure the photograph is well-lit. If the photo is grainy or dark, we may request a new photo.
2. Send the photo(s) to our customer service inbox, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your full name, order number, and written description of the issue.
Once we read your e-mail, we will then work with you on a resolution, whether it be a refund, replacement, or instructions on how to easily fix the problem (ex: bent pinbacks). In the case of DAMAGE, we will file an insurance claim through Shipsurance (requires digital customer verification).
In some instances, we may require that the Customer sends us back the defective or incorrect item. If this is requested, Customer will not be responsible for any costs associated with the exchange or reshipment.
Lost Orders - Stuck in Transit
If order tracking has not updated in a long time, and is stuck "In Transit"...
U.S. customers - please wait at least 4 weeks from the time of the last tracking update before contacting us. Packages often get stuck, but eventually work their way back into the delivery cycle. If it has been 4 weeks without delivery, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may look into it for you.
International (non-U.S.) customers - it is very common for tracking to rarely update, or even update at all, once your package reaches the International Sorting Facility in Chiacgo, IL.
Please do not be alarmed if your order's tracking status does not update for many weeks at a time.
We do not consider international packages to be potentially lost until at least 2.5 full months have gone by since the shipment date (75 days). If it has been 2.5 months (75 days) without delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may look into it for you. In this instance, we will usually file an insurance claim for loss so that you may be reimbursed.
NOTE: Insurance claims for lost packages can only be filed up to 120 days after we have shipped out the order. Please try to contact us somewhere between 75 to 110 days (2.5 - 3.5 months) after shipment to ensure that we will be able to file an insurance claim to refund or replace your order. We cannot guarantee refunds or replacements if you contact us after 120 days.
As always, we also recommend reaching out to your local post office directly to see if they have any information regarding your package before contacting us.
Lost Orders - Marked as Delivered
Once we hand something off to the United States Postal Service for shipping, what happens during transit is completely out of our hands - especially after the package has been marked as “Delivered”.
Your local post office will always be most qualified to help you locate your Delivered package in these situations, but we also have some tips that have helped customers locate their packages in the past:
1. Wait a couple of days to see if the package shows up -- USPS may sometimes prematurely label packages as "Delivered" when in actuality, they are still sitting at the post office or mail truck waiting to be delivered the next business day.
2. If a few days have passed and you are still unsure of your package's whereabouts, please call your nearest, local post office to make sure that your package is not being held there for any reason. The workers may be able to talk directly with the mail carriers to see if the carrier remember dropping the package off at your address. Sometimes there are comments left in their records of where the package was placed.
We have found that if you contact your regional/local post office via phone or in-person (NOT the general national USPS customer service hotline), the USPS staff has the ability to look up the exact GPS location of where your package was dropped off. Several customers have been able to locate & retrieve their packages in the past thanks to this method!
3. Try asking your neighbors to see if something got mixed up or was delivered to the wrong door.
4. If you live with other people, double-check with everyone else in the household to make sure they didn't bring your package inside and/or open it up for you.
5. Check all areas of your property -- could it have gotten swept away or blown somewhere nearby? Be sure to check your yard, front/back door, porch, bushes, etc.
If you are still unable to locate your package and believe that it was lost or stolen after its delivery, you will need to file a missing mail search request directly with USPS: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
Please contact us via email if you are in need of specific shipment details to aid in a mail search request!
Our shop is not responsible for any customs, fees, VAT, taxes, or import duties associated with outgoing orders. The recipient of the package is responsible for paying any charges incurred upon arrival. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Forgot To Apply Discount Code
Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be applied retroactively. If you forgot to use a discount code, you may request to cancel your order within 2 hours of placing the order, but as per our shop policy, a 10% processing and restocking fee will still be applied to the cancelled order.
Anti-Harassment Policy & Right to Refuse Service
We have the right to refuse service to any Customer who exhibits harmful, rude, or manipulative behavior to our shop or employees over e-mail, messaging, or otherwise. In this event, any outstanding orders associated with Customer will be cancelled and a ban will be implemented.
Pin grading is subjective and varies from maker to maker. Since enamel pins are handmade items, they rarely, if ever, will appear 'perfect'. We kept this in mind while creating our grading scale!
We will always do our best to send out the best pins available! ♡ If there is a major issue, please send photos and an explanation of your problem to email@example.com so we can help.
The highest quality of pin that we offer. Free of major imperfections, but may exhibit the following *minor* imperfections:
- Superficial marks or scratches on metal or enamel surface
- Superficial specks, dots, or bubbles on enamel
- Slightly low or uneven fills
- Imperfections on the back or side of pin
- Slight darker flecks of glitter and/or small specks of stray glitter (on glitter pins)
- Slightly misaligned screenprinting (on screenprinted pins)
- Other superficial imperfections that are only visible upon very close-up inspection and/or from looking at the pin under certain lighting or from a specific angle.
Seconds PinsSeconds pins have one or multiple defects exhibited below:
- Noticeable smudges and/or staining on the metal or enamel surface
- Oxidization of the metal
- Noticeable and/or deep scratches that span across the metal and/or enamel
- Loose posts/backings
- Very low fills in larger or visually important areas
We do not offer Perfect/Collector's Grade pins, sorry!
Due to the handmade nature of the Froggie Ita Bags, there exist a range of cosmetic imperfections. Grading is based only on cosmetic appearance. All bags, regardless of grade, should be fully functional.
The 3 categories of grades are A, B, and C:
A Grade - “Great, Closest to Perfect”
A Grade bags are the highest quality grade offered, and were the standard for our Kickstarter reward fulfillment. There are little to no A Grade bags left in stock post-campaign.
An A Grade bag should have no overall distracting cosmetic imperfections. The worst offending imperfections on an A Grade bag are typically a stray thread along stitching (which can easily be snipped off with scissors), a barely visible surface scratch on the clear panel, or a miniscule speck on the bag body or front panel. These “flaws” are usually so small or insignificant, that they are too difficult to photograph -- but if purchasing, please be aware that they may be present.
B Grade - “Good with Mild/Minor Imperfection(s)”
B Grade bags exhibit a range of cosmetic imperfections that may be visible, but are overall not too harsh or distracting. These bags encompasses a wide variety of imperfections that can be equivalent to several months of wear and tear.
Examples of B Grade imperfections may include, but are not limited to:
- Screenprint: speck on print area, speck or chip of loose ink, mild area of missing print color, faded/not 100% opaque print, slightly uneven or puffy application of print
- Bag Fabric & Texture: small dents or wrinkles caused by pressure during transit overseas, very small “scratch” textures on bag (likely caused by another bag’s hardware shifting against it), mild loose or lifted threads/stitches (should not compromise bag usability), sections where the material was not glued all of the way or were misaligned (such as the lily pad zipper pulls slightly lifting apart from one another), small “faded/cloudy” area on fabric caused by friction or heat during the manufacturing process, small pleather or adhesive “smear” marks
- Front (Clear) Window Panel: Small pock marks/dents, surface scratches or other miscellaneous surface inconsistencies that are only visible when viewed from certain angle or lighting
C Grade - “Moderate/More Noticeable Imperfection(s), but Acceptable”
C Grade bags exhibit a range of cosmetic imperfections that are, for the most part, detected quickly/may be more distracting, and are almost always visible from nearly any angle. C Grade imperfections include all of the B Grade examples listed above, but in more noticeable or distracting form.